With over six years of experience in the production world, Eric has worked with New York Public Radio, MTV Networks, Vice Media, World Up, blacjac Productions, and many others, and is currently pursuing project management and production work on a freelance and long-term basis.
Eric has consistently played the part of the “get it done” guy. With projects ranging from short-term viral media campaigns to episodic network series delivery and large-scale event production, Eric has shown a great ability to manage many details concurrently and wear many hats. He has done so while working with budgets small and large, for major networks and artist collectives alike. His scrappy work attitude has allowed him to excel in the creative trenches, and his professionalism and ability to connect the dots have proved invaluable time and again.
A music education non-profit established in 2004. World Up’s mission is to empower youth through music. We teach tech skills and cross-cultural understanding using music to get there. World Up has worked with a diverse group of international organizations, artists and educators including The US State Dept, The New York City Department of Education, The United Nations, The International Rescue Committee, TED, IDEO, Lupe Fiasco, Young Guru, DJ Spooky, Da Arab MCs (DAM), Les Nubians, MV Bill, the Roots, and has collaborated on events and programs with organizations such as United Nations and the International Rescue Committee. We have been fostering diversity and social change with educational programming and events, like our music festivals and conferences. Helmed by a diverse set of volunteers, we are united by a deep love for music, and our faith in its power as a tool for social change.
Clenched Fist Productions embodies the true spirit of Hip Hop, which is to build something that is powerful and useful out of what is seemingly impossible. CFP like Hip Hop culture continues to give voice to people who refuse to be silenced, ignored and cut off from the larger society. CFP has made a name for itself in the international hip hop scene documenting the movements in Cuba, Ghana, Mexico, Colombia, Israel, Dominican Republic, and more.
New York Public RadioJan 2011 - Oct 2012
• Oversee multimedia productions and staff in live studio space with content and events spanning many genres
• Streamline work flow for an organization broadening its digital impact
• Manage deliverables from posting web content and programming to marketing of events
• Liaise with multiple departments internally as well as handling sensitive partnerships
• Manage all travel, lodging, visa, and logistical arrangements for series shooting in many hard to reach countries
• Research and execute equipment and filming permits
• Assist Line Producer in daily operations including production schedule and multi-format series delivery to network
• Key coordinator of all crucial details, including pre-production, production, and post production for 8-episode documentary reality series on substance abuse and addiction
• Oversee guest releases, location agreements, and secure all media rights and clearances
• Coordinate delivery of show to network and third-party distribution company
• Rock The Vote: 2008 U.S. Tour - Viral Media Producer 11–12/2008
• VH1 Hip Hop Honors - Associate Producer 8/2008 – 11/2008
• Trust Your Hustle Mural Tour - Producer/DP/Editor – 8/2008
• Real Housewives of New Jersey - Production Assistant – 6–8/2008
• Yo! MTV Raps 20th Anniversary - Production Associate - 2-4/2008
• BET Top 25 Under 25 - Production Associate – 12/2007 – 2/2008
• VH1 Storytellers – Jay Z - Production Assistant – 11/2007
• VH1 Hip Hop Honors Shows - Production Associate – 2005 – 2007
Bachelors of Art, Liberal Arts, December 2006.
Concentration in Arts in Context and Media Studies.
GPA 3.7. Graduated With Honors.
Attended from January 2002 until December 2003. Then pursued internship opportunities in NYC, before transffering to New School University.